- At the Corner of Gratitude and Hope: Seniors Gain New lease on Life Inside The Ariadne Getty Foundation Senior Housing
- A Welcome Party for New Neighbors, New Friends
- The Center’s New Executive Director Joe Hollendoner Takes Our Questions
- Meet the Center’s Jonathan Willett!
- After 20 Months Apart, Emotions Overflow at AIDS/LifeCycle Kickoff Training Ride
- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- This event has passed.
December 1, 2020
After months of painful of obstacles we never imagined and reminders of those we’ve yet to overcome, we’ve learned that kindness connects us above all things. No matter the challenge, our hope continues to grow because we know we’re in this together.
#GivingTuesday is the largest philanthropic day of the year encouraging generosity and kindness across the globe. Your Center has been on the frontlines putting kindness into action by housing, healing, and nourishing LGBT people most in need. We’ve evolved in the face of much uncertainty to uplift our community no matter where they are. Join us on this day of activism by giving our most vulnerable the gift of a vibrant life in a safer world.
Longtime Center friend US Bank has agreed to generously match your gift, dollar-for-dollar, up to $50,000 until December 31. Moreover, every dollar raised today will be TRIPLED – your Giving Tuesday gift today will go THREE times as far.