- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds L.A. County Board of Supervisors for Funding $3.6 Million to Serve LGBTQ Foster Youth
- Dr. Kaiyti Duffy Begins Dream Job as Center’s Chief Medical Officer: “My Hands Are On Deck”
- The World’s First LGBTQ Mariachi Band Performs for the Center to Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- With a Roof Now Over Her Head, New Senior Housing Resident No Longer “Going to Sofa to Sofa to Sofa”
- Meet Center Volunteer Jimmy Blackburn!
- This event has passed.
National HIV Testing Day
June 30 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 30
Join us as we celebrate National HIV Testing Day!
- Drag show
- Free food
- Games & Prizes
- Incentivized HIV testing
RSVP at [email protected] or 323-860-3799
Event takes place at:
Mi Centro (Boyle Heights)
553 S. Clarence St., 90033