- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- Meet The Center’s Christie Gilmore!
- Local Seniors Applaud Documentary About Center’s Prom
- This event has passed.
National HIV Testing Day
June 30 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 30
Join us as we celebrate National HIV Testing Day!
- Drag show
- Free food
- Games & Prizes
- Incentivized HIV testing
RSVP at [email protected] or 323-860-3799
Event takes place at:
Mi Centro (Boyle Heights)
553 S. Clarence St., 90033