- LGBTQ+ Organizations Join California Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara to End FDA’s Discriminatory Blood Deferral Policy Against Gay and Bisexual Men
- Local Gay and Bi Men Can Help End the Discriminatory Blood Donation Policy in the US
- Meet The Center’s Adam Bass!
- Meet Center Volunteer Jessica Kouba!
- Two Years In, How Center South is Building Connections and Trust
- A Call For More Roadies as AIDS/LifeCycle 2022 Rides Past $4 Million Mark in Fundraising
- Celebrating The Center’s Pharmacy Which Filled More Than 200,000 Prescriptions in 2021
- Meet Center Volunteer Dawn Garcia!
- This event has passed.
National HIV Testing Day
June 30, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 30
Join us as we celebrate National HIV Testing Day!
- Drag show
- Free food
- Games & Prizes
- Incentivized HIV testing
RSVP at [email protected] or 323-860-3799
Event takes place at:
Mi Centro (Boyle Heights)
553 S. Clarence St., 90033