- Vaccine Clinic for Sex Workers Provides Nearly 70 Doses to High-Risk Community
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: It’s Time to Start Treating Human Monkeypox Like the Emergency It Is
- Calls for Equity, Expanded Access Dominate Monkeypox Town Hall
- The Center’s Senior Prom 2022: Camaraderie, Visibility, and Smooches on the Dance Floor
- Pride Picnic Returns as One of Pride Month’s Most Joyous and Inclusive Events
- The Los Angeles LGBT Center Issues Latest Information on the Monkeypox Outbreak in Los Angeles and Its Effect on the LGBTQ+ Community
- Meet Marissa Marqusee, Program Manager for the Audre Lorde Health Program
- The Return of the Trans Pride Love Bubble
- This event has passed.
July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us to learn about the Center’s vocational programs and job opportunities available to youth ages 24 and younger in Los Angeles. The fair takes place July 27, 1-3 p.m. at The Village at Ed Gould Plaza. Bring your resume! There will be refreshments, raffles, and giveaways. For more information, contact [email protected].