- For Some Center Seniors, Happy Days Are Here Again
- Jordan Held from Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Joins the Center’s Board of Directors
- Meet Center Volunteer Chris Phillips
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Commends Reversal of Anti-LGBTQ Healthcare Rule; Urges Resistance Against Discriminatory Policies at State Level
- Meet Biking Advocate and DEI Consultant Tamika Butler Who Has Joined the Center’s Board of Directors
- LBTQ Women: The Time is Now to Navigate Your Health
- Meet The Center’s Aurelia Taleb-Ahmed
- Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention: What LGBTQ People Should Know
- This event has passed.
Our Service, Our Stories
November 11, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Evolution of the LGBT Military Experience
Join us on Veterans Day for a special virtual screening of this short film developed, filmed, and edited by LGBT Veterans.
Monumental and groundbreaking, the film explores the lives of LGBT Veterans before, during, and after their military service, including in Vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, and current outposts. Featuring LGBT veterans who served between 1951 and 2017, this short documentary was made by a small group of senior veterans at the Los Angeles LGBT Center to ensure that the history of those who served is preserved and shared.
Watch at lalgbtcenter.org/watch
Michael La Borde