- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds L.A. County Board of Supervisors for Funding $3.6 Million to Serve LGBTQ Foster Youth
- Dr. Kaiyti Duffy Begins Dream Job as Center’s Chief Medical Officer: “My Hands Are On Deck”
- The World’s First LGBTQ Mariachi Band Performs for the Center to Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- With a Roof Now Over Her Head, New Senior Housing Resident No Longer “Going to Sofa to Sofa to Sofa”
- Meet Center Volunteer Jimmy Blackburn!
- This event has passed.
Senior Services Virtual Holiday Party
December 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on this special day filled with music, dancing, performances, complimentary meal by Chef Layne, sing-a-long, and a special message from Senior Services staff!
RSVP your meal preference by emailing [email protected] or calling 323-860-5830.
Please include which location and if you would like a regular or vegan meal.
RSVP deadline Mon., Dec. 7
Meals will be delivered to your units between 2–3 p.m.
Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Senior Center
Meals will be available for pick-up at 12:30 p.m.