- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- Hello Club Gratitude: “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- Meet The Center’s Christie Gilmore!
- Local Seniors Applaud Documentary About Center’s Prom
- This event has passed.
Senior Services Virtual Holiday Party
December 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on this special day filled with music, dancing, performances, complimentary meal by Chef Layne, sing-a-long, and a special message from Senior Services staff!
RSVP your meal preference by emailing [email protected] or calling 323-860-5830.
Please include which location and if you would like a regular or vegan meal.
RSVP deadline Mon., Dec. 7
Meals will be delivered to your units between 2–3 p.m.
Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Senior Center
Meals will be available for pick-up at 12:30 p.m.