- Slice, Slice Baby!
- LGBTQ+ Youth, Seniors, and ‘Drag Race’ Queens Celebrate Chosen Family at Inaugural Intergenerational Thanksgiving Dinner
- Dispensing Culturally Competent Care: The Center’s Patient-Centric Pharmacy Does Much More Than Fill Prescriptions
- Get to Know the Center’s New Leadership Team
- The Center Looks Back on 25 Years of Senior Services
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: “Our Work Is Never Done”
- Trixie Mattel Inspires LGBTQ+ Youth to Be Their Best Selves at Models of Pride: “You Are All the Main Character”
- From Poetry to Tap Dance, Seniors Flaunt Their Talents at Fall Showcase
The Bottoming Process
May 13 - June 12
By Nicholas Pilapil
Directed by Rodney To
A World Premiere Production
Co-produced by IAMA Theatre Company &
Los Angeles LGBT Center
The Bottoming Process is a dark comedy about two writers who meet at WeWork and fall in love — or something like it. One is a famed novelist, and the other is a nobody who’s mostly funny on Twitter. One is nearing middle age, and the other is flailing through their twenties. One is White, and the other is definitely Not. As they mate, date and cohabitate, they grapple with issues of race, sex, power and the model minority myth, all to find out who’s really on top.