- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds L.A. County Board of Supervisors for Funding $3.6 Million to Serve LGBTQ Foster Youth
- Dr. Kaiyti Duffy Begins Dream Job as Center’s Chief Medical Officer: “My Hands Are On Deck”
- The World’s First LGBTQ Mariachi Band Performs for the Center to Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- With a Roof Now Over Her Head, New Senior Housing Resident No Longer “Going to Sofa to Sofa to Sofa”
- Meet Center Volunteer Jimmy Blackburn!
- This event has passed.
Youth Housing Virtual Celebration
April 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Center Celebrates the Opening of the New Michaeljohn Horne & Thomas Eugene Jones Youth Housing
Join us for a special virtual celebration hosted by YouTube personality and Center supporter MacDoesIt streamed live on Saturday, April 10, at 11 a.m. PT. Watch the celebration at facebook.com/lalgbtcenter or lalgbtcenter.org/watch
Located directly across the street from the revolutionary Campus and next door to the Center’s Village at Ed Gould Plaza, the nearly 13,000-square-foot, four-story structure includes 25 supportive housing apartments for youth ages 24 and under; a community space with desktop computers, a television, and seating; a case management office; a well-designed outdoor space with landscaped areas and pathways; laundry facilities; and more.