- Big Freedia Offers Words of Inspiration to LGBTQ+ Youth at The Future Is Black: Renaissance
- Center South Celebrates Three Years of Service in South Los Angeles
- Slice, Slice Baby!
- LGBTQ+ Youth, Seniors, and ‘Drag Race’ Queens Celebrate Chosen Family at Inaugural Intergenerational Thanksgiving Dinner
- Dispensing Culturally Competent Care: The Center’s Patient-Centric Pharmacy Does Much More Than Fill Prescriptions
- Get to Know the Center’s New Leadership Team
- The Center Looks Back on 25 Years of Senior Services
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: “Our Work Is Never Done”
- This event has passed.
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for our 3rd annual career fair on Wednesday, March 22, 2023! Don’t forget your resume and cover letter—this is a great opportunity to meet face-to-face and participate in sit-down interviews with hiring managers from our various departments. There will be free parking all day in our parking structure. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, please email [email protected]
To see our current job postings, visit lalgbtcenter.org/careers