Three years after the grand opening of the two-acre Anita May Rosenstein Campus, the Center will host its first intergenerational Thanksgiving celebration, bringing together LGBT seniors and youth to celebrate with activities, giveaways, and a full-course meal. RSVP By Nov 10! Traditional and vegan meals available. Parking is limited. Carpool, rideshare, or public transportation
- Dispensing Culturally Competent Care: The Center’s Patient-Centric Pharmacy Does Much More Than Fill Prescriptions
- Get to Know the Center’s New Leadership Team
- The Center Looks Back on 25 Years of Senior Services
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: “Our Work Is Never Done”
- Trixie Mattel Inspires LGBTQ+ Youth to Be Their Best Selves at Models of Pride: “You Are All the Main Character”
- From Poetry to Tap Dance, Seniors Flaunt Their Talents at Fall Showcase
- How We’re Changing Voter Turnout for the Midterms
- For Mi Centro’s Caín Andrade, Service Is Central
Latest Past Events
RSVP: lalgbtcenter.org/tdor Sign language and Spanish language interpretation will be available.
Save it. Spend it. Keep it. Light food and refreshments will be served.