- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds L.A. County Board of Supervisors for Funding $3.6 Million to Serve LGBTQ Foster Youth
- Dr. Kaiyti Duffy Begins Dream Job as Center’s Chief Medical Officer: “My Hands Are On Deck”
- The World’s First LGBTQ Mariachi Band Performs for the Center to Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- With a Roof Now Over Her Head, New Senior Housing Resident No Longer “Going to Sofa to Sofa to Sofa”
- Meet Center Volunteer Jimmy Blackburn!