- Meet the Center’s Eric Rodriguez!
- Center Secures a Decade’s Worth of Rental Assistance for 22 Youth
- From Living With Parkinson’s Disease to Sleeping in a Park, A Local Senior Finds Solace at the Center’s New Senior Housing
- Center Celebrates First Decade of Art Division With Online Exhibit
- Center CEO Lorri L. Jean on why LGBTQ+ Californians need to vote on September 14
- Meet Center Volunteer Lukas-Alex Breuer
- Pride Pantry Headquarters Moves Into Permanent Home at Campus Annex
- Meet the Center’s Gonzalo Garcia!
- This event has passed.
Living Out Loud
August 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Recognizing Resilience in the HIV Community with the Renewed Church of Los Angeles
Join the community for worship and a meal with the Los Angeles LGBT Center and the Renewed Church of Los Angeles.
For more information contact [email protected]