WeHoLife Nightlife Safety Kit

If you think your drink has been spiked

  • Ask someone you trust to help you get to a safe place
  • If you feel unwell or have been injured, call 911 or go to an emergency room
  • Contact the Sheriff’s Dept. as soon as possible after a suspected incident to file a report