The panel explored the attitudes, changes, and landmarks in the theatrical portrayals of the LGBT community from the late 1960s through present day. It featured: Writer, Actor, Director, Producer Adelina Anthony; Curator, Producer, Playwright, Filmmaker, Actor Leo Garcia; Vice President, Japanese American Cultural & Community Center Alison De La Cruz; Artistic Director, Celebration Theatre Michael A. Shepperd; and Moderator Jon Imparato Director, Cultural Arts, Los Angeles LGBT Center.
- Big Freedia Offers Words of Inspiration to LGBTQ+ Youth at The Future Is Black: Renaissance
- Center South Celebrates Three Years of Service in South Los Angeles
- Slice, Slice Baby!
- LGBTQ+ Youth, Seniors, and ‘Drag Race’ Queens Celebrate Chosen Family at Inaugural Intergenerational Thanksgiving Dinner
- Dispensing Culturally Competent Care: The Center’s Patient-Centric Pharmacy Does Much More Than Fill Prescriptions
- Get to Know the Center’s New Leadership Team
- The Center Looks Back on 25 Years of Senior Services
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: “Our Work Is Never Done”