The panel explored the attitudes, changes, and landmarks in the theatrical portrayals of the LGBT community from the late 1960s through present day. It featured: Writer, Actor, Director, Producer Adelina Anthony; Curator, Producer, Playwright, Filmmaker, Actor Leo Garcia; Vice President, Japanese American Cultural & Community Center Alison De La Cruz; Artistic Director, Celebration Theatre Michael A. Shepperd; and Moderator Jon Imparato Director, Cultural Arts, Los Angeles LGBT Center.
- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- Meet The Center’s Christie Gilmore!
- Local Seniors Applaud Documentary About Center’s Prom