The panel explored the attitudes, changes, and landmarks in the theatrical portrayals of the LGBT community from the late 1960s through present day. It featured: Writer, Actor, Director, Producer Adelina Anthony; Curator, Producer, Playwright, Filmmaker, Actor Leo Garcia; Vice President, Japanese American Cultural & Community Center Alison De La Cruz; Artistic Director, Celebration Theatre Michael A. Shepperd; and Moderator Jon Imparato Director, Cultural Arts, Los Angeles LGBT Center.
- Let’s Go Underground! The Center’s Live Garage Theatre to Debut With MARCH
- Wati Haywood (Staff)
- Los Angeles LGBT Center’s Statement on President Trump’s Nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Serve on U.S. Supreme Court
- Get Out YOUR Vote!
- Center Responds to Kentucky Grand Jury’s Refusal to Bring Charges Against Police Officers for Killing Breonna Taylor
- From the AIDS Crisis to Coming Out Groups, a 40-Year Center Volunteer Reflects on His Time Serving the Community
- Expect the Usual Mayhem When The MisMatch Game Goes Virtual Sept. 25-26
- Center Announces Start of Search For New CEO To Succeed Retiring Lorri L. Jean in 2022