- Two Years In, How Center South is Building Connections and Trust
- A Call For More Roadies as AIDS/LifeCycle 2022 Rides Past $4 Million Mark in Fundraising
- Celebrating The Center’s Pharmacy Which Filled More Than 200,000 Prescriptions in 2021
- Meet Center Volunteer Dawn Garcia!
- Meet the Center’s Dina Valenzuela!
- IKEA Donates Time—and Furniture—to Give Center Youth Space a Bright New Look
- Center’s Legal Services Representing 180+ LGBT Immigrants Seeking Safer Life in U.S.
- Seniors Go “Over the Rainbow” at Long-Awaited Holiday Party
- This event has passed.
Hot Meals for the Holidays
November 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Feeding the Community of South LA
11 a.m.–3 p.m. Fridays, Nov. 6, 13, & 20
Rapid HIV tests available onsite 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
For more information, email [email protected] or call 323-860-3799
Brought to you by Amazon Original Movie Uncle Frank