- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- Hello Club Gratitude: “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- Meet The Center’s Christie Gilmore!
- Local Seniors Applaud Documentary About Center’s Prom
- This event has passed.
Out Under the Stars: But I’m a Cheerleader
October 11, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Los Angeles LGBT Center and Lionsgate host the ultimate socially-distanced outdoor movie night benefiting the Center’s vital programs and services provided during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sunday, October 11 (National Coming Out Day)
5 p.m.: Gates Open
6:30 p.m.: Film Screening
Cinerama Dome Parking Structure Rooftop
1400 Ivar Ave., Los Angeles 90028
$150 VIP Socially Distant Seating for Two includes two (2) tickets to the movie; a pair of socially-distanced premier seating reserved in front of the screen; a picnic package with snacks and wine for two; and one complimentary parking pass on-site. NOTE: This package does not allow parking on the rooftop. Ticket holders will park on the lower level of the parking structure and walk to the socially-distanced premier seating area located in front of the screen.
$35 VIP Driver ticket includes vehicle positioning for one (1) vehicle within the first two rows of vehicles and one (1) admission ticket for the driver only.
$35 VIP Passenger ticket includes admission for one (1) passenger accompanying a VIP Driver.
$25 General Admission Driver ticket includes vehicle positioning for one (1) vehicle and one (1) admission ticket for the driver only.
$25 General Admission Passenger ticket includes admission for one (1) passenger accompanying a General Admission Driver.
Tickets may be purchased online at lalgbtcenter.org/movie.