- 2nd Annual Sabor de Mi Centro Block Party Boogies in Boyle Heights
- Senior Prom Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- “Solidarity Forever”: Montana State Rep. Zooey Zephyr at Trans Town Hall
- “We Are Immense, and We Are Abundant”: Trans Pride LA Organizer Gina Bigham Looks Back on a Decade-Plus of Highlights and the Biggest Trans Pride Yet
- Trans Actors, Athletes, and Activists Celebrate Community and Solidarity at First-Ever Trans Town Hall
- “My Crown Is Paid For”: 12 Center Portraits of Juneteenth
- House of Avalon, Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Join Center Staff and Supporters for LA Pride: “F*ck the Margins. We’re the Center.”
- This Year’s AIDS/LifeCycle Participants on Why They Ride
- This event has passed.
Reclaim and Reconnect: Women’s Health and Healing in 2021
April 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Center’s Audre Lorde Health Program as we discuss women’s health in the aftermath of the Trump presidency and the COVID-19 pandemic.
All are welcome to join.
Kaiyti Duffy, M.D.
Medical Director, Audre Lorde Health Program
Outreach And Enrollment Coordinator
Terra Russell-Slavin, Esq.
Director Of Policy And Community Building
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]