- LA Pro Sports Teams Cheer the Center’s Work
- Meet Center Volunteer Michael Rola
- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- Hello Club Gratitude: “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- This event has passed.
Reclaim and Reconnect: Women’s Health and Healing in 2021
April 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Center’s Audre Lorde Health Program as we discuss women’s health in the aftermath of the Trump presidency and the COVID-19 pandemic.
All are welcome to join.
Kaiyti Duffy, M.D.
Medical Director, Audre Lorde Health Program
Outreach And Enrollment Coordinator
Terra Russell-Slavin, Esq.
Director Of Policy And Community Building
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]