- Meet Biking Advocate and DEI Consultant Tamika Butler Who Has Joined the Center’s Board of Directors
- LBTQ Women: The Time is Now to Navigate Your Health
- Meet The Center’s Aurelia Taleb-Ahmed
- Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention: What LGBTQ People Should Know
- Meet Center Volunteer Emma Blyth
- A Home of Their Own: Center’s New Housing Complex Gives Youth Chance to Build Foundation for Life Ahead
- Center Commends Guilty Verdict in the Killing of George Floyd
- Meet the Center’s Jose Barrientos
- This event has passed.
Reclaim and Reconnect: Women’s Health and Healing in 2021
April 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Center’s Audre Lorde Health Program as we discuss women’s health in the aftermath of the Trump presidency and the COVID-19 pandemic.
All are welcome to join.
Kaiyti Duffy, M.D.
Medical Director, Audre Lorde Health Program
Outreach And Enrollment Coordinator
Terra Russell-Slavin, Esq.
Director Of Policy And Community Building
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]