- Meet the Center’s Eric Rodriguez!
- Center Secures a Decade’s Worth of Rental Assistance for 22 Youth
- From Living With Parkinson’s Disease to Sleeping in a Park, A Local Senior Finds Solace at the Center’s New Senior Housing
- Center Celebrates First Decade of Art Division With Online Exhibit
- Center CEO Lorri L. Jean on why LGBTQ+ Californians need to vote on September 14
- Meet Center Volunteer Lukas-Alex Breuer
- Pride Pantry Headquarters Moves Into Permanent Home at Campus Annex
- Meet the Center’s Gonzalo Garcia!
- This event has passed.
What Happens Now?
November 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for an important virtual community conversation about what happens next after the Nov. 3 election.
Information – Updates – Live Q&A – How You Can Take Action
Streaming on Facebook Live @lalgbtcenter
Lorri L. Jean
CEO, Los Angeles LGBT Center
U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff
Founder of the Black AIDS Institute
Dan Maldonado and Eve O’ Toole
Federal Advocates for Los Angeles LGBT Center