Our 6th annual CineArte film & art festival of the queer Latinx community was a hit! The event was dedicated to showcasing the stories of LGBTQ, two-spirited, Latinx, Chicanx, and indigenous identities through film and visual art in a space that builds on their rich and diverse cultural history.
- Personal Experiences Shared During AIDS/LifeCycle’s World AIDS Day Broadcast
- World AIDS Day Honoree Derald Hunter: “The Work We Do is Very Special”
- Senior Residents Get a Taste of Culinary Training
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Commemorates 40 Years of HIV/AIDS
- Remembering Camille Araullo: “It Was at the Center That I Learned to be Strong”
- Delivered With Love: Center Prepares Nearly 900 Thanksgiving Meals for Seniors
- Don’t Miss the AIDS/LifeCycle World AIDS Day Broadcast on Dec. 1
- Meet the Center’s Samantha Christie!