Thank you to the Circle of Life members who joined us to help celebrate the holiday season! Every Circle of Life member has included the Center in their estate plans or by making another type of planned gift, ensuring a strong future for the organization and creating a legacy of hope for the most vulnerable members of our community. Learn more at legacy.lalgbtcenter.org
- How the Center Is Doing Its Part to End Blood Donation Discrimination Against Gay and Bi Men
- With No End in Sight for the Pandemic, the Center’s Hello Club Needs More Volunteers to Help Seniors
- Meet the Center’s Luckie Fuller!
- “That Wonderful, Soothing and Sincere Voice Was a Lifeline For Me”
- Meet Center Volunteer Arianna Messmer
- Within Two Years, Center’s Culinary Arts Program Has Served More Than A Quarter-Million Meals to Youth and Seniors
- Meet The Center’s Christie Gilmore!
- Local Seniors Applaud Documentary About Center’s Prom