This past weekend we hosted our annual Get Centered event where we invite community members, donors, and Center supporters to learn about some of the new and exciting things the Center is doing.
- Big Freedia Offers Words of Inspiration to LGBTQ+ Youth at The Future Is Black: Renaissance
- Center South Celebrates Three Years of Service in South Los Angeles
- Slice, Slice Baby!
- LGBTQ+ Youth, Seniors, and ‘Drag Race’ Queens Celebrate Chosen Family at Inaugural Intergenerational Thanksgiving Dinner
- Dispensing Culturally Competent Care: The Center’s Patient-Centric Pharmacy Does Much More Than Fill Prescriptions
- Get to Know the Center’s New Leadership Team
- The Center Looks Back on 25 Years of Senior Services
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: “Our Work Is Never Done”