Thank you to everyone—prospective employees and employers alike—who joined us for our 11th annual job and resource fair hosted by the Center’s Transgender Economic Empowerment Project (TEEP) in partnership with programmatic funders City of West Hollywood and Citi Community Development, as well as community partners Trans Can Work, JVS SoCal, and the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- New Senior Housing Resident Mark Simon Loves His View of the Hollywood Sign
- The Center’s Revered STOP Violence Program Turns 25
- Helpful and Healthful: How Center’s Health Services Staff Pushes Through the Pandemic
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds L.A. County Board of Supervisors for Funding $3.6 Million to Serve LGBTQ Foster Youth
- Dr. Kaiyti Duffy Begins Dream Job as Center’s Chief Medical Officer: “My Hands Are On Deck”
- The World’s First LGBTQ Mariachi Band Performs for the Center to Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- With a Roof Now Over Her Head, New Senior Housing Resident No Longer “Going to Sofa to Sofa to Sofa”
- Meet Center Volunteer Jimmy Blackburn!