The Center was honored to host another installment of the longest running trans pride event in the country, Trans Pride L.A. From our Big Queer Convo, to our resource fair, to even a wedding, this year’s event was one of our best yet!
- Don’t miss your chance!
- “Darkness/Light” Exhibit Illuminates the Virtual Art World
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Mourns the Passing of Ivy Bottini
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Commends U.S. House of Representatives for Passing the Equality Act, Calls on U.S. Senate to Do the Same
- Center Volunteers Burn Up the Phone Lines to Push for Equality Act Passage
- Los Angeles LGBT Center, Research Study Partners Release Findings for Transgender and Nonbinary Health Priorities
- Meet the Center’s Blossom Brown
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Applauds Introduction of U.S. Citizenship Act, Urges Action by Congress, on Historic Day for Equality in America