Our Resistance Squad marched at the fourth annual Los Angeles Women’s march on Saturday, January 18 where Los Angeles LGBT Center CEO Lorri L. Jean fired up a crowd of more than 300,000 spectators at Los Angeles City Hall.
- ‘A Run for More’ Envisions a New Future for LGBT Politicians
- Vote in the 2022 Midterm Elections!
- Liberation Coffee House Celebrates 2nd Anniversary, Welcomes Customers Back In Person
- “Living Victoriously”: The Trans Chorus of Los Angeles Voices a New Narrative
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Joins Forces with Anti-Violence Organizations to Spearhead National Institute Addressing LGBTQ Domestic and Intimate Partner Violence
- ‘OUT for Safe Schools’ Provides Critical Ally Support for LGBTQ+ Students, Both Locally and Nationally
- Vaccine Clinic for Sex Workers Provides Nearly 70 Doses to High-Risk Community
- Center CEO Joe Hollendoner: It’s Time to Start Treating Human Monkeypox Like the Emergency It Is