Los Angeles LGBT Center and Lionsgate host the ultimate socially-distanced outdoor movie night benefiting the Center’s vital programs and services provided during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2nd Annual Sabor de Mi Centro Block Party Boogies in Boyle Heights
- Senior Prom Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- “Solidarity Forever”: Montana State Rep. Zooey Zephyr at Trans Town Hall
- “We Are Immense, and We Are Abundant”: Trans Pride LA Organizer Gina Bigham Looks Back on a Decade-Plus of Highlights and the Biggest Trans Pride Yet
- Trans Actors, Athletes, and Activists Celebrate Community and Solidarity at First-Ever Trans Town Hall
- “My Crown Is Paid For”: 12 Center Portraits of Juneteenth
- House of Avalon, Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Join Center Staff and Supporters for LA Pride: “F*ck the Margins. We’re the Center.”
- This Year’s AIDS/LifeCycle Participants on Why They Ride
The Evolution of the LGBT Military Experience Join us on Veterans Day for a special virtual screening of this short film developed, filmed, and edited by LGBT Veterans. Monumental and groundbreaking, the film explores the lives of LGBT Veterans before, during, and after their military service, including in Vietnam, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, and current outposts.
Lily Tomlin/Jane Wagner Cultural Arts Center and Leadership LAB present A Run for More a documentary film Directed by Ray Whitehouse Featuring Frankie Gonzales-Wolfe Follow the journey of Frankie Gonzales-Wolfe as she finds her voice, questions her relationship to community, and campaigns to become the first openly transgender elected official in Texas. Join us after
Los Angeles LGBT Center and Trans* Lounge presents "AIDS Diva: The Legend of Connie Norman" "Seizing her power as she confronts her mortality, trailblazing trans activist Connie Norman evolves as an unexpected, challenging, and soulful voice for the AIDS and queer communities of early ‘90s Los Angeles." MORE INFO: RSVP: https://bit.ly/AIDSDivamovie A talkback session will